Warning

Warning: This blog will contain spoilers to all my stories.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Update

I just wanted to let everyone know where I'm at with my stories. If you've been following my blog about my original story then you know I'm in the middle of editing it. I'm editing a full length book so it's taking me awhile to do. I've been really working hard on it this week, and I only have about thirty more pages to go. Once I finish it, I'm going to print it off and give it to some relatives to read. While they are doing that, I'm going to update my fan fics. I want to get at least two new chapters of Stormy out within the next few weeks, and I still have to write Leah's wedding for Absent. I've started the new chapters for both stories...I just need to complete them.

So hopefully I'll have a new chapter of Stormy done in the next couple of weeks. I'll keep everyone updated on Twitter. Thanks again for your patience!

1 comment:

  1. Please hurry and post a new chapter for Stormy
    i'm dying here!!!

    ReplyDelete