Warning

Warning: This blog will contain spoilers to all my stories.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

New Story Sneak Peek

Okay, I still have a ways to go before I can post this, but I've been working on some ideas for Seth's story. I'll start posting it after I'm done with Stormy and Absent. Here's a sneak peek, and you can let me know what you think. (This is still tentative...I might go in a different direction before the story actually gets posted.) And just in case you're wondering, yes, I'm starting to work on the next chapter of Stormy. ;)

Seth's POV

I stared up at the church doors. How did I get here? Eight months ago, my life had been perfect. Since then, I felt as though I'd stepped onto an emotional roller coaster that didn’t seem to want to end. I ruined the life of a girl that I loved with everything I had in me by doing something unforgivable. I pulled a Sam, imprinting on one girl while still involved with another.

Coincidentally, I was pretty sure I had the strangest imprint on record. Who the fuck imprints on their brother’s sister? But that’s what happened to me.

I should probably point out that my imprint and I aren’t related. We share two separate sets of parents. We just happen to have the same half-brother. 

Somewhere inside, the wedding march began to play. My bleeding heart shattered, falling into broken pieces around my feet. Because that march wasn’t meant for me. Somewhere inside...my imprint was marrying another man.

Ignoring the pull that was screaming at me to claim what was mine, I turned away from the church doors and slowly walked away…

9 comments:

  1. OMG KATE :) as much as i want to read the rest of Stormy.... I so want to start reading a good seth story :) and i already can tell this one is going to be a winner for me i haven't found one that i like yet :) and so far i love all of your stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you are planning another imprint story and that it is about Seth( he is one of my favorite characters )all your stories are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! LOL, it should be interesting to be in Seth's head. He's such a happy character...for now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please continue this!
    I love your imprint saga and cannot wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Annie! I need to finish Stormy and Absent before I start writing another story, but I am definitely going to write Seth's story. Thanks for the interest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you're going to continue writing fanfiction. Seth's story sounds like it'll be good. I've noticed some authors are doing outtakes or one-shots from some of their stories, do you think you would ever consider doing some Jake/Ness since you don't plan on writing their entire imprint story? Some of the things in your other stories about them really has me curious, like when Renesmee took off and when they got together the first time and she got pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I end up doing the one shot for the "Fandom Fights Tsunami" I posted about earlier today, people have told me on Twitter that they prefer the Jake/Ness fic, so I'm leaning towards that. If I write it, it'll be the scene you're asking about when Ness takes off. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor Seth! Just from reading that little blurb I know it's going to be a long, painful journey for him and his imprint. Probably along the same lines of Embry and Rebecca. But I can't wait to read it whenever you decide to post it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHAT!?!?!?! I can't even think let alone type anything coherent so I will get back to you at a later date and time with my thoughts on the blurb....

    LOL.....love ya girl!!!

    Kayla

    ReplyDelete