Warning

Warning: This blog will contain spoilers to all my stories.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Family Tree

Here is the final family tree I made. I had paired these couples long before the Official Twilight Guide ever came out (I never even read it). The facts and family connections mentioned in that book don't exist in my Imprint Saga. Also, some couples on here don't show that they had kids (like Azra, Brady, etc). They did, I just didn't detail it. And I know that Caleb and Brooke are related, but at this point in the family tree, it's pretty distant.

Edit: It was just pointed out to me that Jace and Zoe are also related. LOL, dammit, I forgot about that. He might need to have a new imprint. Ah well. I'm not writing his story so I won't give it too much thought.


1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! I love all the information you are giving us with this family tree, So Mia is going to end up with Nahuel and Jace with Seth's daughter. I really like these pairings.

    ReplyDelete