Warning

Warning: This blog will contain spoilers to all my stories.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Gabe and Lilly Q&A

THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS TO THE LAST CHAPTER OF STORMY.

Here are some of the questions I was asked by readers regarding Gabe and Lilly.

1) When does Lilly accept Gabe as her friend?

LOL, he's a Black. It didn't take him that long to soften her attitude towards him.

2) When do they start to date?

Leah said Lilly couldn't date until after she was sixteen and Gabe took her to her prom (which most people go to when they are around seventeenish). So sometime around that period.

3) Will Gabe have a pack of his own and when will Lilly join that?

No, Gabe never has his own pack and Lilly stays in Nate's. As Leah said, it would be too distracting for them to be in the same mindset. And once Jace Uley becomes Alpha, Nate and Gabe's Alpha powers will go dormant like Sam and Jake's did.

4) Does Lilly have to stop phasing to have kids?

Yes. But unlike Leah, it doesn't take Lilly years to become fertile again. As Nate was made for Meena, Gabe and Lilly were made for each other. In other words, she was made to be with an immortal. Once she stops phasing, she would be able to have kids fairly quickly and...lol, let's just say Gabe has some pretty powerful sperm. (He's an Alpha, after all.) Pregnancy would have happened fast once they decided to have children.

5) Did Gabe and Lilly have twins?

No, Caleb is a few years older than Elijah.

6) Did Gabe/Lilly's sons eventually phase later on in life?

Yes. They joined Jace's pack. Caleb became his cousin's beta.

7) How did the Cullens react to his imprinting and breaking up with Tanya? What happened to Tanya after the breakup?

The Cullens lived with Jake and Ness for years and saw imprinting firsthand. They also were never crazy about Tanya and Gabe together so they were fine with Gabe's imprinting, though it put some strain on their friendship with Tanya.

As for Tanya, I can see her eventually settling down with another vampire, which would ease the tension between the families. In fact, before I decided to have Gabe and Tanya hook up, I had asked a fellow writer, Nicollette Knight, if I could use an OC from her Tanya story. Tanya was going to show up in my stories with Jesse...an incredibly sexy nomadic vampire. But then I got the idea for Gabe and Tanya and nixed the idea. (Nic's story is called Rising Moon if you want to check it out...you may need to read her Kate story first, which is also a good read. They were some of the first fan fics I ever read.)

8) Where did Gabe & Lilly decide to live? Did they stay on the rez or stay away from it like Leah did?

They ended up with the Cullens.

9) I was wondering since Lilly is part Clearwater if the Alpha gene would be quite strong?

Meena (daughter of Alpha) + Nate (Alpha) is greater than Lilly (daughter of Beta) + Gabe (Alpha). Gabe and Lilly's kids would be incredibly powerful. Meena and Nate's children are infinitely more so.

10) When did Lilly decide to leave Nate's pack? How was she with the pack?

Lilly is Nate's cousin. She would have been treated with nothing but affection and respect. When she got old enough (I'd say eighteen when she left for college), she would have "retired" like Jacob did. They're both still active wolves, but they aren't in a pack.

11) When Lilly was old enough to go to college, Gabe followed her... does that mean he enrolled into college again and earned his second bachelor's?

He got his Master's. But like the other Cullens, I'm sure they both went back to school throughout their existence to earn different degrees.

5 comments:

  1. Could you possibly write a Gabe + Lilly story? I love this couple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi it's Nessie again And I would love to hear their story

      Delete
  2. Last Name of Paul is Lahote and the last name of Jared is Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am here to tell you about a natural remedy that is
    guaranteed to make you wonder why your doctor didn't tell
    you about it. Then, on the other hand, it is pretty obvious
    why your doctor didn't, because that's not his job, is
    it? But, seriously, promise me you won't get too angry
    with your health practitioner, it's really not their
    fault. They can only practice what they're told to
    practice, right?
    When your health is at risk there's no time for Tom
    foolery, you've got to get down to the cause and nip it
    in the bud. So you've been suffering from painful gout
    attacks have you? Well, allow me to give you a new
    perspective on the solution to what plagues you I was once in your shoe until my college friend introduce me to Dr Itua herbal center which cure my hiv/herpes after drinking it for two weeks as instructed, Dr Itua is an africa herbal doctor who has natural power to cure the following diseases: Herpes,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Fibroid,
    Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic.
    As Dr Itua assure me that all those disease below that he guaranty 100% permanent cure to all these disease I believe Dr Itua so much because he help me cure my hiv/ herpes which has being my burden in life so I promised Dr Itua that I will testify about his work online after curing me and that is what I'm doing here so please if you are suffering from those diseases do not hesitate to write Dr Itua Herbal Center On Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or chat with him on whatsapp:+2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you give me about a few weeks to finish your stories because I was in the middle of finishing them when you took them off so can you put them back up for a few weeks for me to finish and then afterwards take them back down again pretty please❓️

    ReplyDelete