Warning

Warning: This blog will contain spoilers to all my stories.

Monday, April 4, 2011

New Story

I sat down last night and started to write a story for the Fandom Fights Tsunami, which I'd mentioned I might do (before everything that happened with my dog).

I polled people a couple of weeks ago to see what kind of one shot you'd want to read and a majority of you said that you'd want to know more about Jacob and Renesmee's relationship. I'm currently working on that one shot. It was mentioned in several of my imprint stories that Renesmee left Jacob for a short time. I'm going to cover what happened to them during that period in their lives.

LOL, the one shot is going to be long. I'm already at 7,400 words and I'm not even close to being done yet. There are a few surprises in store so I hope you'll check it out.

Now how it works is you donate $10 (it might be less in countries other than the U.S., but the American Red Cross requires a minimum of $10), and 100% of the money goes to the Red Cross Tsunami Relief fund. Once you donate, you send in your receipt to the Fandom Fights Tsunami, and your name will go on a list. You'll then be sent a PDF document in May with my story and the 200+ other stories that were written especially for the event. 

Here's a little bit of information about my story that I can give you...


Summary: Renesmee Cullen has grown up secure in the knowledge that she might be different, but she’s very much loved. She has a family she adores and her best friend Jacob has been a constant by her side for as long as she can remember. But Ness has been plagued by a reoccurring nightmare since she was a baby. When she figures out that the monster in her dream is actually Jacob and family secrets get revealed, Renesmee flees, beginning a journey that will shake her world and make her question everything she thought was real.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Nessie. *sighs* I always knew that would come back and haunt her.
    Annie

    ReplyDelete