Warning

Warning: This blog will contain spoilers to all my stories.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Story Q&A

Reader Question: What exactly were Sam and Jacob arguing over that caused them both to phase? (In chapter 3 of Stormy, Sam comes to visit the Cullens in Vermont and begs Jake to move his family back to La Push for Nate's sake. They end up getting into a fight.)

Answer: Jacob and Sam have always had that tension between them, but it was something along the lines of...

Sam: You're being selfish.

Jacob: I'm doing what's best for my children.

Sam: No, you're putting your own needs before everyone elses. The pack needs my son and he's useless without Meena. If you can't think of him, can you think of the pack for once?

Jacob: If I did put the pack ahead of what I felt is right, you would have killed my wife.

Sam: Oh, like you didn't want to kill her once yourself.

And bam...phasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment