Warning

Warning: This blog will contain spoilers to all my stories.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Stormy Sneak Peek

Here's a sneak peek of the next chapter. I should hopefully have the full chapter posted sometime this week. Sorry for any errors in this peek. It hasn't been beta'ed yet and I'm posting it late.

Chapter 23 - Clash of the Alphas

Nate's POV

I forced my mouth onto hers. I could taste blood in my mouth, but I didn’t know if it was mine or hers. If it was mine, then I’d most likely get another sample of Meena’s venom. At this point, I was all for it. I even hoped it would kill me. What was the point of living if I couldn’t be with this beautiful, amazing, incredibly infuriating woman?

Meena pushed against me and kept her body stiff. It only made me more determined. I flicked my tongue across her bottom lip. I could taste a cut on her flesh and I whimpered in remorse. Hearing the noise, Meena slowly began to soften, moving her arms towards my neck. My heart leapt victoriously.

But before we could go any further, I was forcibly pushed away from her. I went sailing through the air and hit the ground hard. The rain blinded me for a moment. Wiping at my face, I saw Gabe standing over me, his arms trembling.

“I think it’s time you left,” he said in a cold voice.

I looked over at my imprint. Meena was standing with her hand over her mouth, her face pale. A woman with long strawberry blond hair was standing next to her. She was beautiful, even as her golden eyes stared at me in disgust. She wrapped an arm around Meena’s waist, and I went on instant alert. This person—this vampire—wasn’t familiar to me. I knew she wasn’t a Cullen, and illogical fear ripped through me.

“Meena,” I said in a panicked voice. I got up quickly from the ground and took a hurried step towards her, but Gabe was in my way again.

“Don’t go near them,” he yelled and all sane thought left me as my human side evaporated and the Alpha took over.

I looked at Gabe and let the hatred course through me. This man almost killed my sister and now he was letting my imprint near some leech I didn’t know. Before I could even guess my own intentions, I lunged for him.

5 comments:

  1. OMG!!!I can´t wait to read the chapter, I hope everything ends well
    I will check everyday to see if you have updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not wait to read this chapter!!! It looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can´t wait to read the chapter!!!!! this sneak peek was AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please don't make me wait for this awesome chapter!!! Nate and Gabe....for Meena's sake please don't kill each other

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am dying. Right now, I am dying... and it's your fault. I'm hopelessly addicted to your stories.

    ReplyDelete